- ELITE™ Custom ServicesAntibody ServicesPeptide SynthesisAbgent is a leading provider of Custom Peptide Synthesis. Our services are driven by a personalized approach toward your needs. With fifteen years of experience, our experienced team employs the latest in instrumentation and specialized synthetic techniques to deliver high quality products on time at a great price.Protein ExpressionAbgent has over fifteen years of experience producing recombinant proteins in E. coli and mammalian cells (CHO and HEK293, etc), and we have added a powerful yeast expression platform to our menu of services. With state-of–the art molecular biology and protein biochemistry labs, we work with our clients to rapidly evaluate in parallel to identify the optimal expression system for candidate proteins.Validation ServicesCertify that your antibodies work, while saving time and money. Abgent’s experienced staff custom validates more than 1,000 antibodies each month in Western Blot (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Flow Cytometry (FC) and additional applications. Proper validation with controls and optimization ensure the quality of the antibody, and establish confidence in your results.CitationsThousands of laboratories across the world have published research that depended on the performance of biological reagents manufactured by Abgent to advance their research. Check out links to articles that cite our custom service antibodies, peptides, and proteins in major peer-reviewed journals, organized by research category.Submit your citation using an Abgent antibody to
email@example.com, and receive a free "I Love Antibodies" mug.
- Catalog Products18,000+ products cover the ten top research categories, including cancer, metabolism, cardiovascular, neuroscience, and stem cells. Each antibody is crafted with care according to rigorous protocols for immunogen design and preparation, presentation to host animal, and high-affinity purification against the antigen. Quality is embedded in the production process to assure the best antibody for you.Crown ProductsCrown antibodies pass additional stringent quality requirements, including extended control sets, uniform results against multiple biologically relevant cell lines and tissues, and function in multiple applications.View DetailsNew ProductsAbgent develops 1000+ new products per year. We provide tools for path-breaking research by developing antibodies that detect a comprehensive library of novel and established targets. For established targets we seek to add antibodies that recognize new epitopes, including post-translational modifications such as phosphorylation and methylation. For new targets we consult with leading experts to accelerate development of antibodies that will propel state-of-the-art research in cellular health and disease.View DetailsPeptidesSynthetic PeptidesAbgent offers custom and catalog peptides to pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies and academic institutions worldwide. All peptides are manufactured in the United States to exacting standards in support of U.S. and international clientele. Custom peptide services include long peptides (>100mer), cyclic peptides, difficult sequences, fluorescent labels, and phosphopeptides.View AllBlocking PeptidesThe majority of Abgent antibodies are produced using peptide immunogens. These immunospecific peptides can be used as blocking agents when using the complementary antibodies in a range of applications.View AllCell/Tissues/LysatesTissue SelectionsAbgent offers a variety of tissue extracts and whole cell lysates for use in combination with our antibodies as Western Blotting or Immunoprecipitation positive controls.View AllCell & Tissue LysatesIdeal for antibody detection, characterization, biomarker identification, ELISA, immunoprecipitation, and Western blotting.View AllOver-Expression LysatesAbgent offers a large collection of over-expression Lysates, providing a cost-effective and reliable option for assay standards in Western blot, ELISA and other immunoassays.View AllFLcDNA ClonesResearchers worldwide depend on Abgent FLcDNA clones to accelerate their research. Expression-ready clones are convenient solution that decreases the time required to start an experiment and increases the chances of success.View AllCitationsThousands of laboratories across the world have published research that depended on the performance of antibodies from Abgent to advance their research. Check out links to articles that cite our products in major peer-reviewed journals, organized by research category.Submit your citation using an Abgent antibody to
firstname.lastname@example.org, and receive a free "I Love Antibodies" mug.
- OrderingInterested in our Products or Services? Abgent will be glad to help.For ordering information Inside the U.S. please visitCurrent Promotion
20% off on Polyclonal and Modification State
Promo Code: "MADE4U". Valid until June, 31st, 2015
- About UsAbgent, a WuXi AppTec company, is a leading manufacturer of primary antibodies with more than fifteen years of experience. We supply quality antibodies and related products drug discovery and academic laboratories worldwide. Our focus is on targets covering the major research areas impacting health and disease, including cancer, metabolism, cardiovascular, neuroscience, and stem cells.Company ProfileFounded in 2001, Abgent is one of the world's largest manufacturers of antibodies for biological research and drug discovery. WuXi Apptec, a leading global contract R&D services provider serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries, acquired Abgent in October of 2011.Abgent AdvantagesWith its history as an original manufacturer, Abgent has a deep and practical understanding of the production process for antibodies, peptides, and recombinant proteins. We have assembled world-class, independently credentialed facilities, operate under a strict project management paradigm with highly trained staff, rigorously test our products in-process and post-production, and monitor customer feedback to assure that we earn the trust of scientists who choose to work with us.Business DevelopmentAbgent may in-licenses select products and technologies to offer our customers a wide variety of options for their proteomic research needs. Contact us for further information and non-disclosure agreements. Our experienced discovery and production teams will work with you to jointly evaluate proposals and identify partnering opportunities.News and AnnouncementsCheck out the latest on featured products, promotions, tools, resources, and Abgent' schedule of events.CareerWe believe that attracting and supporting creative and talented people is essential to our success. Abgent offers an energetic, friendly environment and the opportunity to further scientific research and drug discovery. Abgent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Abgent ToolsInteractive Cancer Pathways NetworkFoundational characteristics of cancer include proliferation, angiogenesis, migration, evasion of apoptosis, and cellular immortality. Find key markers for these cellular processes and antibodies to detect them.SUMOplot™ Analysis ProgramThe SUMOplot™ Analysis Program predicts and scores sumoylation sites in your protein. SUMOylation is a post-translational modification involved in various cellular processes, such as nuclear-cytosolic transport, transcriptional regulation, apoptosis, protein stability, response to stress, and progression through the cell cycle.Autophagy Receptor Motif PlotterThe Autophagy Receptor Motif Plotter predicts and scores autophagy receptor binding sites in your protein. Identifying proteins connected to this pathway is critical to understanding the role of autophagy in physiological as well as pathological processes such as development, differentiation, neurodegenerative diseases, stress, infection, and cancer.