Abgent at the UCSD Moores Cancer Center
11:30am - 1:00pm
Moores Cancer Center
University of California, San Diego
Abgent, a WuXi AppTec company, is a leading manufacturer of primary antibodies with more than a decade of experience. We strive to meet the ever changing demands of research and drug discovery through a thoughtful target selection process and strengthened validation-standards.
Stop by our table for special offers on products and services!
Abgent products and services are available through UCSD Marketplace.
- Most antibodies are produced in-house to ensure product quality and reproducibility.
- Over 1,000 new antibodies are released per year.
- Striving for proteome-wide antibody coverage with a focus on autophagy, stem cells, and neurodegeneration.
- Featuring the Abgent "Crown" line of premium antibodies.
- Evaluation size vials (80 µl) for more than 10,000 products.
Our antibody collection includes:
- Over 18,000 primary antibodies
- Antibodies for most human kinases
- More than 500 phospho-specific antibodies