G protein-coupled receptors
Introducing Abgent's new antibody category:
G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs)
GPCRs are the largest family of transmembrane receptors and are among the most important proteins for drug discovery.
Abgent now offers over 30 anti-GPCR antibodies, including anti-Adrenoceptor, anti-Dopamine-, anti-Melanocortin-, and anti-GABA-receptors.
- Most antibodies are produced in-house to ensure product quality and reproducibility.
- Over 1,000 new antibodies are released per year.
- Striving for proteome-wide antibody coverage with a focus on autophagy, stem cells, and neurodegeneration.
- Featuring the Abgent "Crown" line of premium antibodies.
- Evaluation size vials (80 µl) for more than 10,000 products.
- We offer high quality, rapid turnaround and personal support for all Abgent services.
Abgent manufactures high-quality antibodies that accelerate research and discovery. We look forward to working with you and providing the tools and support needed for your future professional success.
|GPCR Antibodies||Custom Services||Crown Antibodies|