Abgent at the UCSD Vendor Show Organized by Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™
Abgent, a WuXi AppTec company, is a leading manufacturer of primary antibodies with more than a decade of experience. We strive to meet the ever changing demands of research and drug discovery through a thoughtful target selection process and strengthened validation-standards.
Thursday, February 13, 2014
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Price Center West, Ballroom B
University of California, San Diego
Abgent products and services are available through UCSD Marketplace.
- Most antibodies are produced in-house to ensure product quality and reproducibility.
- Over 1,000 new antibodies are released per year.
- Striving for proteome-wide antibody coverage with a focus on autophagy, stem cells, and neurodegeneration.
- Featuring the Abgent "Crown" line of premium antibodies.
- Evaluation size vials for more than 10,000 products.
Our antibody collection includes:
- Over 18,000 primary antibodies
- Antibodies for most human kinases
- More than 500 phospho-specific antibodies
In addition, Abgent offers the highest quality services including custom antibody development, custom peptide synthesis and custom protein expression. Synthesis of difficult peptides, including long peptides, is a core competency of Abgent.
We offer high quality, rapid turnaround and personal support for all Abgent services.